I am joining the Product Dojo team for a combined workshop-plus-conference event in San Francisco. Target attendees are product managers and product leaders looking for fresh insights and peer networking.
I’ll be delivering a full-day workshop on May 12th for product leaders and senior product managers on “Designing the Product Organization” We will dig into:
- What does a product leader actually do? How is that the same/different from what individual product managers do?
- Different product management organizational models
- Ways to build/nurture product/development teams
- Growing cross-functional collaboration and trust
- Working with C-level execs on business/product/goal alignment
- Do I want that job? (Opportunities and product career paths)
- How to signal interest and move up into a leadership role
I will also be leading a panel discussion as part of the May 13th conference on “Designing and Leading a Product Organization” with Laura Marino (SVP Product at Lever) and Neeraj Mathur (VP of Products at ForUsAll).
We’ll take questions from attendees about talent mix, hiring strategies, product team size, and whatever else folks want to talk about.