Please enter at least 3 characters
Dec 9, 2019
1 min read
Podcast: How Product Managers Can Work Effectively With Data Scientists
Felicia Anderson and I joined Chad McAllister on his Everyday innovator podcast for a discussion of How product managers can work effectively with data scientists.
We touched on a range of issues including:
- Bringing data science and product management together, across team/organizational boundaries
- Product management’s need to provide much deeper context than on traditional software projects
- That “done” means operationalized, not just having insights
- How to anticipate (and then handle) “wrong” answers
- Framing accuracy requirements in data-friendly ways
Roughly 40 minutes. Give a listen!
You might also like
Enterprise Sales/Solutions teams see the world one customer at a time; Product/Development teams see cumulative market impact and aggregate technical demand. These are fundamentally in conflict...…
In this webinar, we talked about the fundamental differences between software, hardware/physical products, and services product management.…
There’s a pattern I sometimes see at software companies, particularly those
targeting enterprises or on the long march moving…
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Rich Mironov's Product Bytes.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.