Felicia Anderson and I joined Chad McAllister on his Everyday innovator podcast for a discussion of How product managers can work effectively with data scientists.
We touched on a range of issues including:
- Bringing data science and product management together, across team/organizational boundaries
- Product management’s need to provide much deeper context than on traditional software projects
- That “done” means operationalized, not just having insights
- How to anticipate (and then handle) “wrong” answers
- Framing accuracy requirements in data-friendly ways
Roughly 40 minutes. Give a listen!