Please enter at least 3 characters
Aug 24, 2021
1 min read
Podcast: What Do You Do With a HiPPO?
Rachel Obstler, VP Product at Heap, invited me in for a two-part conversation on her Product Therapy podcast. This is the second portion, where we talked about:
- Can we schedule innovation? No, but start with hypotheses…
- Insights are in the heads of our users: we have to discover things that they don’t already know
- What we do with HiPPOs including their sampling biases
- Explaining prioritization in terms of money
- Strategic allocations of R&D effort before we decide about individual tickets/requests
You might also like
For his Innovation Talks podcast, Paul Heller and I had a wide-ranging discussion about how product management influences innovation and…
There’s a pattern I sometimes see at software companies, particularly those
targeting enterprises or on the long march moving…
Rachel Obstler, VP Product at Heap, invited me in for a two-part conversation on
her Product Therapy podcast. This is…
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Rich Mironov's Product Bytes.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.