Rosenfeld Media publishes short and practical books on user experience, organizes the Enterprise Experience conference, and is a respected design thinker. Lou Rosenfeld invited me to join his design podcast where we talked about the seams between product and design:
- Executive biases, researcher biases, unpacking what users (buyers) really want
- How different functional groups in our companies see distinct slices of customer/user activity
- Should Design or Product organize and structure user interview calls?
- Do larger organizations need different product management teams than startups?
- Teasers about Enterprise Experience 2019, which I’m helping curate
- A small plug for Melissa Perri‘s new book
Listen to the podcast (21 minutes)